Public Water System Water Monitoring Report
Public Awareness Flyer
Water fees: $41.00 per month for up to 15,000 gals.
Overage fees are charged at $1.50 per 1000 gals extra, up to 25,000 gals. So if you had 20,000 gallons usage during the month your water charge would be the $41 plus $1.50 for the extra 10,000 bringing the water portion of your bill to $48.50.
If, however, your total usage exceeds 25,000 gals, then you are charged for each 1000 gallons above that at $2.50. (Example: So let's say you have used 40,000 gallons. You would be charged
- $41.00 for the first 15,000 gallons.
- $1.50 for each 1000 gallons above that to 25,000 ((25,000-15,000)so that would be 10,000 X $1.50 or $15.00 additional)
- That leaves 15,000 gallons (40,000-25,000) at $2.50 per 1000 gals for $37.50
- Total would be $41.00+$15.00+$37.50= $93 for the water portion of your bill.
Water meters are read on the last day of the month or first day of the next month(So reading may only vary by 1 day). So the bill you receive in August is for July's usage.
You have till the end of the billed month to make your payment. IF however by the end of the month you have a balance on your water bill that still has not been paid... there is a $15 late fee! That fee can mount up so please have your entire balance paid. If there are special circumstances you would like taken into consideration, such as a water break...Please contact a member of the town council or mayor to have the concern addressed at town council. It needs to be an agenda item.
1/4 Irrigation share which which has been transferred to One town share is needed to access the culinary supply of the town of Fayette.
- New water connection fee for meter is $2500 plus 1/4 share of irrigation water.
Standard Residential Service Rates
Water Included w/ Minimum Bill:
|Tier (gal.):||$/1,000 gal.:|